Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Dog Hates the Wii

Unfortunately, there has been one major setback to my Wii gaming experience, and that is the fact that my dog (a Pembroke Welsh Corgi) completely freaks out whenever I try to play Wii Sports. He will tolerate most Wii games, but the combination of the dinging sound and the swinging the arms around really sets him off. He especially hates Wii Tennis. See for yourself:




I can sometimes get away with playing this game with the volume really low if he's somewhere else in the house, but if he detects the noise, he'll come running and put a stop to things. Other things he freaks out about include the door bell (actual or on TV), fly swatters, rodents in the back yard, and any of my nephew's toys that move or make noise. He's generally a very sweet dog with a good temperament, but I don't think he'll ever be a Wii fan. So be warned, if you have a dog who's skittish about noises or gestures, you may encounter some difficulties trying to play Wii Sports.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey awesome blog!!

Stop by our official store, we have the best of Nintendo and the rest in stock today!!!

Nintendo Wii Super Store- Your Video Game Media Center Digital Apse

Thanks and keep on rolling!!! We love to hear the news!!