Saturday, June 21, 2008

Introduction to My Wii blog

Hello,

This is where I will be posting information, questions and answers, relevant links, and reviews all about the Nintendo Wii. I bought a Wii as a college graduation present to myself, and since then I have become very interested in all aspects of the Wii and gaming in general. I hope this will be a place that both veteran gamers and prospective or inexperienced Wii owners will be able to learn about and debate different aspects of the Wii and Wii games.

A special note for amateurs, noobs, and those debating buying a Wii:

Though I am somewhat new to the world of Wii myself, I hope this blog will be especially helpful and informative to those thinking about buying a Wii, trying to select games, and trying to familiarize themselves with everything the world of Wii has to offer.

1 comment:

Rivas2 said...

http://43b2bmm9474zxsad6glapnkqf6.hop.clickbank.net/ Want to Unlock your WII? I did and no I have endless amount of usage! It's amazing, try it!